- A 50% booking fee is payable if the initial meeting is deemed successful by all parties. This payment denotes that Celebrant Sue's services are booked for the day of the ceremony, for any run-throughs if required and for all support communications and further meetings in the lead up. The remaining 50% is due 14 days before the ceremony.
- The 50% booking fee is non-refundable after it is paid*. It is due as soon as possible after the initial meeting.
- If the final 50% fee is paid and the marriage is not solemnised, or the ceremony is cancelled or for some reason the ceremony does not take place, and a postponed ceremony is not planned, and Celebrant Sue receives notification in writing at least 14 days before the ceremony then a full refund of the final 50% fee will be given.
- If Celebrant Sue cannot attend a ceremony which would only be likely due to serious sickness, injury or death then usually there will be a period of notice given to the client and a back up qualified civil celebrant will be organised and either payment will be transferred to them or a full refund will be given.
- If for some reason Celebrant Sue is en route to the ceremony and is then unavoidably delayed by car accident or traffic jam or other similar reason then if possible the ceremony will be delayed by up to an hour and if the delay is any longer and Sue cannot make the ceremony (because for instance she is in hospital) then duriung this time a backup celebrant will be organised to arrive in as quick a time as possible.
*Note: This is a business policy but individual circumstances will be taken into account if a refund is requested.