Gold Coast Beach Wedding (or other Ceremony)
If you are planning to get married on a Gold Coast beach, you need to learn more about the restrictions that apply, for instance there are a maximum of 50 guests permitted for a beach wedding on the Gold Coast.
If you follow this link you can find out more information about a Gold Coast beach wedding where there is also a link to the GCC council beach wedding application form at the bottom of the page.
Tweed Coast Beach Wedding (or other Ceremony)
The Tweed Shire Council requires you to complete an application form (PDF) if you wish to get married on the beach or in a park.
Gold Coast Park Wedding (or other Ceremony)
The Gold Coast has many beautiful parks where you may choose to have your marriage ceremony.
I have conducted weddings at the following parks but this is not an exclusive list.
- Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens, Benowa 4217 Has many beautiful garden settings.
- Len Wort Park, Currumbin 4223 Many many weddings!
- Broadwater Parklands, Southport 4215.
- See 25 different locations at Broadwater Parklands (with different fees) Broadwater Parklands hireable spaces.
- Rotary Broadwater Chapel by the Sea located at the Northern end of Broadwater Parklands is privately run and also for hire for secular weddings.
- Cascade Gardens, Broadbeach 4218 Big park, not busy, in the centre of the Gold Coast.
- Schuster Park, Tallebudgera 4228 a couple of weddings.
- Elephant Rock, Currumbin 4223 the park is at the top of the stairs, most of my couples opt for the beach on the southern side.
The Gold Coast City Council website has helpful guidelines and forms to fill out if you are considering a park wedding.
Click here for some guidelines and suggestions including a "park finder" tool on the Gold Coast City Council website.
Here is the link to the required form you must fill out if you wish to get married in a park on the Gold Coast.
You will need to complete a different form if you wish to use Broadwater Parklands as your wedding venue and note that different fees apply to different wedding locations within Broadwater Parklands.
Tweed Coast Park Wedding (or other Ceremony)
See information in ‘Tweed Coast Beach Wedding’ above.
Gold Coast Outdoor Venues (commercial)
There are a huge number of wedding venues on the Gold Coast that cater for your desire to have an outdoor weddding ceremony.
I am not endorsing these venues over any others as I didn't hire them I only presided over the wedding ceremony.
I think they were all very nice and the staff and volunteers that I worked with were very helpful.
- Ecostudio Fellini Corner of Gold Coast Springbrook Rd and Boomerang Rd, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
- The Acre Boomerang Farm 55 Johns Rd, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
- Austinvilla Estate 31 Austinville Road, Austinville QLD 4213
- Cowbell Creek 390 Austinville Rd, Austinville QLD 4213
- Lakelands Golf Club 100 Lakelands Dr, Merrimac QLD 4226
- Osteria Weddings 1 Barclay Drive, Casuarina NSW 2487
- Mason Wines 32 Hartley Rd, North Tamborine, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Please feel free to give me a call anytime on 0403 605 057 for an obligation-free chat about your upcoming ceremony or alternatively email me on: